How can we help you realize your goals?
With more than 40 years of experience as a global OEM-partner, our reliable solutions are fitted on thousands of machines worldwide.
Always with the vision of applying innovation to increase efficiency and enable green productivity.
- Baler and bale wrap controllers incl. combinations (this includes both inline, turntable and satellite arm wrappers and both with/without remote controls)
- State-of-the-art slurry application controllers
- Seed drill control, ranging from simple electronic hectare meters to tramline and air-assisted drill controls
- Soil sampler control systems
- Total Machine Control for sprayers – ranging from lift-mounted and trailed sprayers to our focus on high-end fully integrated controls of self-propelled sprayers
- Fertilizer spreader controls
- Mower and rake controls for grass care and forage harvester controls (incl. Metal detecting)
- And more..
More efficient production provides improved economy and profitability
Use of production resources
Less use of fertilizers, chemicals, fuel, etc. and thereby lowering cost with a reduced climate footprint
Use of natural resources
Increased yield from fields, crops, etc. thereby higher revenue, and increased food security
Improved operator environment resulting in diminished operator fatigue and increased quality of work.
Adaption of technology
The optimal use of equipment by adaption of technology resulting in less human errors and more effective handling of tasks.
Reliable quality equipment
Ruggedized and adapted to harsh environment our solutions ensures high uptime and prevents costly disruptions.
Benefits for you as an OEM-partner
- You work with a global OEM-provider of customized controlling solutions specialized in developing differentiating products
- You get a modulized hardware and software architecture, enabled by agile development resulting in price competitive high-quality solutions
- You get a long-term trustworthy partner investing in technology development to ensure leading and differentiating functionalities while ensuring service and ongoing updates